If your solution hasn’t got a well defined and widely recognized product marketing name then you have a serious problem.
Product marketing name required
This is exactly the problem that faces LEADSExplorer and its’ nearest competitors:
There is no market name that is being used universally for the product that we offer.
Revealing the company name of website visitors and recognizing when a customer or potential lead visits the website and shows their interest. For each company the interest increase and decrease for your products, solutions or services.
All this combined with a CRM and email tracking is a not yet defined market.
- Everybody knows what email marketing is, but LEADSExplorer is not mainly intended for outbound marketing.
- Lead management automation is after the lead is captured.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) is just automating the sales force not lead capturing.
- It is not just a CRM, but more.
- Post-Click marketing comes very close, but this is often confused with quite different solutions.
- Demand generation solutions don’t fit as LEADSExplorer reveals already interested parties.
- Inbound marketing is too vague.
- Lead generation platform is too limited as customer retention and nurturing are a major part of the solution.
What our market currently need is a product marketing name that defines clearly in order to have the different solutions from different vendors grouped together under one flag.
Lacking category – lacking classification
If your products or solutions aren’t identifiable under a commonly known name, all information, directory and review services have a problem to classify them.
When a company has a specific problem that these type of solutions can solve or is interested in these type of solutions, where should they start looking or how should they start searching?
As a result of the missing product marketing name, the products and solutions from different vendors aren’t grouped together in product or solution directories making it harder for any potential buyer to find all vendors and even harder to compare as solutions can be in any marketing related classification.
My name is Nobody
No naming means nobody will search for it specifically and nobody will find the solutions on purpose.
Finding your products or solutions will be rather accidentally: people will not search or look for the products or solutions specifically.
As the tag line of the “My name is Nobody” movie ‘Nobody, but “Nobody,” knows the trouble he’s in!’ (Sergio Leone / Tonino Valerii)
LEADSExplorer should be somebody.
We would like to challenge you to come up with a great and suiting name for this market.