Improve customer retention
Keeping customers costs less than acquiring new customers: Hence the importance to keep your customers.
- Your communication with the customer: contact history
- Your customer replies or inquiries
- Their visits on your website
- The increase or decrease of their visits: indicates more or less interest then previously
By visually analyzing the increase or decrease of visits by company you will know if the interest of the company is increasing or decreasing.
The activity chart of visits indicates the intensity of visits:
- Number of pages by the height on the chart
- Duration on pages by the color on the chart
This activity information by Lead, Prospect or Client allows you to act upon for better retention.
Indication of visit frequency and intensity
Red communications in
Blue: your communications
You can call or contact your customers when:
- They visit again
- You see an increase in visits
- Several people of the company are visiting