Listen to your website visitors to learn what they look for
Visitors looking for a solution
When people visit your website they have different reason for their visit:
- To find a solution to their problem
- To compare solutions with other vendors or suppliers
- To investigate in your company before buying
- To click away as they landed accidentally on your website
The way they have landed on your website is a first indication of their interest:
- Search terms used: what they are looking for
- Referencing website: should be an indication what they look for
- A direct hit: somehow they have used a link in a email or typed in directly into their browser – normally they should click to visit the interested page immediately after landing
The number of pages visited and the path on your website should indicate again their interest.
The level of interest for lead qualification
The number of recurrent visits by the same visitor will show a particular higher level of interest.
The number of different people from the same company visiting indicates there has been a communication internally.
These different visits indicate the level of general interest in your solution which leads to a qualification as a lead.
Contacting the lead
Once you have analyzed their interest in your solution or product from one company with a high level of interest, it is very likely you will get a positive response when contacting the company with a message that is based upon the knowledge of what they were looking to solve.
Hence the lead can be qualified.
Start today generating more leads from your website with a 30 days free trial