Analyze changes in interest or level of interest by company
- The interest of a company can change: analyze and monitor using Activity charts
- Activity charts indicate visit intensity and the communication exchanges
- Decide which leads or clients need more focus or attention using Activity charts
Activity charts by company
On one time chart:
- Visit activity by company
- Visit intensity by company
- Communications with company
As all the website visit data flows continuously into the Lead Follow-up System SALESTractor,
it is always up-to-date with all the possible visit information by the
The tracing of communications and website visits is provided visually by the Activity charts by plotting your communications against their website visits. Their height and intensity indicators represent the number of pages visited and the duration on pages.
The activity charts are used for monitoring:
- Leads and prospects: to see increasing or decreasing their interest
- Customers and Ex-Customers to know when they return
- Finding the most visiting companies
- Retrieving “forgotten” companies: they visit, but no actions from Sales or Marketing
Indication of visit frequency and intensity
Red communications in
Blue: your communications
The knowledge of changes in level of interest can be used for:
- Deciding if it is time to call or email
- Knowing if a lead or a customer is interesting enough to investigate on their needs.
- Changing your subject or communication
- Nurturing better your leads, prospects and customers.
Activity charts for Lead Management
The activity charts are combined with the estimated Lead Qualification
Value on an overview to be used for Lead Management.
This combination allows defining those companies:
- That need more effort, more care, more communications
- That are lagging behind on your communications
- That are no longer interesting to follow up.
Interest by company
In SALESTractor Lead Follow-up System for each company the most visited pages are presented
allowing you to know the general interest of the company.
At the same time the search terms used are presented too (aggregated).