Achieving Marketing and Sales work together
Marketing and Sales are not lined up
In your Sales department Marketing shouldn’t be a filthy word.
In your Marketing department sales reps shouldn’t be considered as laggards.
It is rare Marketing and Sales departments work well together. If you could bring them to collaborating and working as one force your revenue will grow significantly while operating costs will decrease.
Breaking down the barriers between sales and marketing
LEADSExplorer let you break down the barriers separating sales and marketing by letting both teams see what is happening on the other side and work together in one environment:
- Your sales team see inside the marketing cycle and marketing efforts for:
- Generation traffic
- Lead generation
- Prospect nurturing
- Retaining customers
- Your marketing team can follow the sales reps efforts for:
- Following-up on the automatic scored leads
- Cold calling
- Growing the interest over time
- Creating communication exchanges with leads
Unifying Marketing and Sales
The glue between both departments is the service that LEADSExplorer provides that has the interest of both sales and marketing:
- Revealing the companies visiting
- Identifying their interest
- Indicating buying signs
- Alarming when a specific individual or anyone from the company visits again
- Scoring of leads
- Showing the increase or decrease of interest over time combined with the marketing campaigns and sales efforts: emails, telephone calls, meetings, …
- Collecting all incoming and outgoing emails by company
Collaboration Marketing and Sales
When the employees of both departments:
- See the efforts of the other
- Work side by side using the same application that is driven by the website visits
More comprehension and unified efforts will lead to better understanding
Give Marketing and Sales a reason to start working together by signing-up for free trial here.