Profiling leads and prospects for removing cold calling rejection fear
See who is on your website, their interest and intention
Your leads, prospects and customers are on your website and leave a trail of information - even without filling out an online form or sending you an email:
- How they get on the Internet: IP-address reveals their company name and domain name
- How they got on your website: search terms used or referencing website
- What pages they visited
- How much time spend on your website
- How much time on each page in total
- How intense they are visiting
- How often they have come back: frequency
- How many employees of the company visiting (unique visitors)
- Where they are located
- What language they speak
Get leads, prospect and customer profile and their intentions
The above information:
- Draws a rich and deep profile of each of your prospect and customers giving you insight in them
- Tells you a great deal about their interest and buying intentions:
- Interest in product(s) or service(s)
- Intention to make a purchase
- Increase or decrease of interest and intention over time (presented graphically)
Profiling removes cold calling rejection fear
The prospect profile, their interest and intentions should ignite the sales rep to start calling leads, prospects or customers without the rejection fear of cold calling as he can build his conversation on the profile, interest and change of interest level and purchase intention.
By making more successful cold calls thanks to a better understanding of interested parties, prospects and customers more leads will stay in the funnel and more sales deals will be closed.
Start profiling your leads, prospects and customers today for successful cold calling and more sales by sign-up for a free trial here.