Beyond web analytics and statistics for actionable sales intelligence
Web analytics is only for traffic optimization
The web analytics on your website is useful for driving more targeted traffic to your website as it helps to optimize SEO, advertising, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, direct mailing.
However for lead generation, nurturing and closing sales deals this is different. Web analytics is not useful at all for marketing and sales as web analytics and statistics are providing data about the totality of the visitors not about the individual visitor.
Web visitor insight for actionable and decisive sales oriented website intelligence
You need to supply marketing and sales with decisive and actionable intelligence and data. In order to extract this information from your website a service that gives web visitor insight is required:
- Revealing the companies visiting by name and domain name
- Showing the geographic location of the visiting employees
- Identifying their interests by:
- Search terms used
- Referencing website
- Pages visited: most visited, longest visited, returning visits
- Number of visitors for each company
- Intensity of visit over time: increasing or decreasing
- Interaction of nurturing (communications) and visits by company
- Automatic lead scoring
- Matching email addresses and visitors
In short, you need to know who they are, what they are looking for and how interested they are in your offerings. Further on it helps to see how successful you are when you choose to reach out to them.
This decisive and actionable intelligence for sales and marketing is supplied by LEADSExplorer.
Start giving your marketing and sales actionable website intelligence by signing-up for free trial here.