Shortening sales process
Listen virtually to your leads and customers on your website
As a salesman you are told to listen to your customers and understand their problems and needs in order to propose the right products or services.
Instead of listening face-to-face during a meeting or telephone call, you could be listening virtually to your leads or customers:
- Interest: know what pages the employees of the company have visited and thus what they're interested in
- Change of this interest during your nurturing
- Number of unique visitors of the company - is it a lone wolf or is he talking to others
- Changes of unique visitors during the sales process - did he tell his superior or colleagues about you
- Analyze the Activity chart by company - how do they respond to your communications
- Alerts when employees of a company visit again to allow a timely contact
How to shorten your sales cycle
All this data and information will help you shorten your sales process as you are able to:
- Propose the products matching their interest
- Adjust your nurturing
- Call timely after receiving a visit alert
- Analyze Activity charts: the intensity of visits plotted against the communication exchanges over time allowing you selecting the hottest opportunities
Now you can virtually listen to your leads and customers by using LEADSExplorer allowing you to shorten your sales cycle.
Start shortening your sales process by signing up for a free trial here.