Identify more suspects to increase leads
Converting visitors into leads into customers
All companies need suspects that need to be qualified as leads for nurturing into customers.
Those suspects are on your website.
The visitors on your website are interested parties as they are looking for a solution.
The problem is that those suspects don’t identify themselves to you:
- Not use your online forms
- Not send an email
- Not even download a white paper
as they want to stay incognito.
In the best case 3% of your visitors will identify themselves, which makes 97% of all your potential suspects lost.
Identify visitors as suspects by re-targeting
All you need is to identify these visitors in order to get in touch with your suspects.
This is re-targeting your visitors.
LEADSExplorer solves this problem by:
- Revealing the companies visiting your website
- Indicating their level of interest by scoring
- Identifying their interest in specific products or services by the statistics of pages visited
- Providing methods to find contacts on the Internet: name, email
- Re-target with:
- The most appropriate email selected from a range of templates
- Templates your created previously - don't waste too much time typing
- The email will open in your email client
- Allowing editing in your email client – just like any other email
- Send the email from your email client: check before you send
- No need for email marketing campaigns
- No need for email list buying
- Increase your 3% online suspects multiple times
- Shorten your sales cycle by addressing your suspects timely
- Identify leads by the scoring provided
- Reach out to your leads early in their buying cycle
Re-target also your existing visiting customers when they are interested again.