LEADSExplorer allows you to:
- Business visitors on your B2B website by Company name, location, time zone, ...
- Interests in products and/or services
- Using different sources for identifying additional visitors
- Qualify visitors as leads
- Identify your business opportunities with Leads, Customers, Ex-Customers, and Missed Customers
- Nurture and convert interested parties into Leads, into Prospects, into Sales using the integrated lead follow-up system
- Internet Data Mining for Company info and finding possible Contacts.
- Get Sales reasons to: call, email, send letter, leaflet, visit
- With the appropriate, timely message
- Re-contact the indicated returning known visitors
- Get more lead opportunities
- Reduce significantly the acquisition cost for: Leads, Prospects and getting Appointments
- Reduce significantly the Customer Retention costs
- Use your Pull Marketing (Inbound) efforts instead the typical Push Marketing for Lead Generation.
- Objective sales process feedback
- Fits any websites
- Can track any business visitors:
- This is not an email tracking system (these require sending emails to track visitors)
- Lead follow-up system for both prospective customers of the Website, as leads encountered in the real world.
- Hosted solution (web services), just requiring a browser
- No software to be installed on server or on PC's or portables
- No local maintenance or intervention required
- No technical worries
- Implementation: fast and easy:
- Time: from minutes to less than an hour depending on website structure
- Hardly any html knowledge required (just copy/paste)
Automatic data inflow - drives the lead follow-up system use
The automatic data inflow from your web site drives the use of the built-in lead follow-up system for both Marketing and Sales, as it becomes their source of information. The lead follow-up system attracts them, because of the actions happening.
The CRM is no longer their data input battle (#1 cause of failure of CRM).
Due to the complete integration, each registered action or event (call, email and meeting) with a company is visually represented together with the visits from the company, providing easy analysis of prospect and customer interaction and behavior.
here to open
a one page Product sheet on LEADSExplorer.
Present the print out to the decision maker or forward the link.
Leads cost comparison
White paper comparing:
- Trade shows
- White paper syndication
- Mailing campaign - Direct mail
- Telemarketing by Call center
- Cold calling by salesman
- Emailing with landing pages
- LEADSExplorer method
Selling the tangible benefit that is easy to measure.
The easier one can measure the benefit of the solution you sell, the easier it is to sell.
In case the tangible benefit is difficult to measure, then your sales process will be complex. More
The sales price is the value of the perceived benefit.
It is the perception value by the customer, not related to the cost to produce.
Know all the uses and (hidden) benefits. More