Workflow from visitors to suspects
This is the work flow we had in mind when we designed LEADSExplorer:
- Every day someone (or the salesmen) browses the visitors in DISCOVER
- Looking for an interesting company:
- Visits many pages
- Spends a lot of time on the website
- Visits several times
- Uses specific search terms
- When clicking on this company, the right hand side opens
- You can investigate on this company by clicking to their website link or start a search on Google
- You can complete the company details
- In order not to lose this suspect it should be connected to a salesman for follow-up
- Then click "Save to SALESTractor"
- Each salesman can find his suspects with all the visit data in SALESTractor for further follow-up
Of course: all your customers visiting should be Saved to SALESTractor too.
Visit data about companies saved in SALESTractor can be exported (csv file) for further use in other applications.