Email collecting in SALESTractor
Lead Follow-up System
Functions and features of SALESTractor:
Collects your emails in one central place.
- Obtain email address of visitors
- Improving your efficiency as all data in the emails is in one place thus easy to find.
- Follow the conversation: all in- and outgoing emails will give you the overview of the conversation for a company.
Will create automatically the email contacts in your contact data base.
- Linking contacts and visitors by email address
- Reduce waste of time by not needing to enter all contact data.
- Not missing one contact.
Provides email history that is linked to your contacts.
These communication events are created in the contact history by company.
- No waste of time for you or your staff for finding information spread over many mailboxes of different people.
- Communication events (emails) are plotted together with their visits on your website on the Activity charts.
Manage contacts in one place from anywhere:
- Retrieve your contact with details, contact history, calendar, to-do lists, notes about the customer, customer information.
- Access from anywhere to the contact information within one application.
How: Email Collector by company: Drop Storage
LEADSExplorer can store email from/to your contacts and automatically associate your emails with the correct contact or company in SALESTractor.There are 3 ways to import mail to your account:
- By putting your dropbox in BCC when sending an email
- By forwarding emails you sent or received to your dropbox
- By having your incoming emails automatically forwarded to your dropbox
Your dropbox is an email account that is associated with your account. You can find it when you login under the 'admin' tab.
See screen shots.
What happens to my mail when it arrives at the dropbox ?
If the contact already exists the email will be available in the email section under the 'SALESTractor' tab of the company your contact
belongs to. A corresponding event will be created.
If the contact doesn't exist, but the company does and the domain name is known then a new contact will be created automatically for you. A corresponding event will be created.
If neither the company nor contact exists then you will be able to find the mail under the general 'email' tab. You can link it to a company later on from here.
BCC'ing your dropbox
Whenever you send a mail to someone you can put your dropbox in the BCC field. Depending on your email client, it's possible to do this by default.
It's technically also possible to put the dropbox in the CC field. We advice against this because then your contact will be able to see that you are also sending to a dropbox, and your dropbox might be 'found' by virus or trojans on your contacts computer or on the computer of anyone he or she forwards the email to.
This would cause spam to be sent directly to your dropbox which is of course to be avoided.
Forwarding to your dropbox
After you sent or received a mail you can forward it to your dropbox if you want it to be imported. Just forward the mail as you would any other mail, and put the email address of your dropbox in the 'To' field.
Automatic relay to your dropbox
It is possible to have your incoming mails automatically relayed to your dropbox. You usually can't configure this by yourself and need assistance of the system administrator or IT department at your company.
Automatic relaying has 2 big advantages:
- Determine automatically which visit or visitor corresponds to the email sender
- All incoming email will be available in your LEADSExplorer account instantly