Generating leads with Social Media
Social media efforts
You have done your utmost to make the max out of Social Media:
- Your company has a Facebook page
- You Tweet often on Twitter
- Your company is present on LinkedIn
- Your employees are on LinkedIn
- You have uploaded company videos on Youtube, DailyMotion and Vimeo
- You even post twice a week a blog post
- You write comments on other blogs
Turning Social Media into sales leads
All these Social Media efforts have resulted in more traffic to your website, but not in more leads or sales.
Although they visit, they don’t contact you. They don’t download white papers or use free web email addresses.
So all your social media efforts have resulted in hardly any results. Nothing to prove. Nothing to show. What a waste of time and money.
You need to know who or which company is visiting your website and why they are visiting.
This can be solved easily by LEADSExplorer - making your Social Media effective and successful.
This relates to the digital body language of your lead.
You will know what your leads require which increases the likelihood of success and decreases significantly the waste of time as your salesmen will only call leads having a demand.