Ghosts: un-identified visitors on your website
Visitors like ghosts
Your company website is like a showroom, a shop or an agency office in
the real world except it is on the Internet.
People find your website by directories, search engines, references or advertising, pretty much the same as for a showroom, a shop or an agency office: yellow pages, advertising, leaflets or references.
What if people visiting your showroom, shop or agency office would be
dressed uniformly and masked? And would never tell you anything or ask
any questions: entering and leaving your premises without leaving any
This is what happens on your website: almost always as only 2 to 3% will ever contact you for information or any kind of download (white paper, presentation, web seminar,…)
Imagine your showroom, shop or agency office being visited by ghosts.
Identify the visitors by company
In order to solve the visiting ghosts problem LEADSExplorer reveals:
- The company names of the website visitors
- The website - domain name
- The visiting data:
- Origin of visit: so you don’t have to ask where they are from
- The search terms used
- The originating website
- Type of link: organic, paid, linked, from an email campaign
- The visit analytics & statistics
- The activity on your website:
- Pages visited
- Time spent on these pages
- Click path
- The returning visitors
- The location in the world
- The language used
- Further more retrieve information from the Internet about the business, nature, office locations, finances, size of the company.
Qualify visitors as leads